Part of our journey is looking within for our personal power. When we have experienced pain, heartache, injustice, shame, guilt, loneliness, depression, grief, loss of a loved one, loss of innocence, loss of a job, anger, resentment, addiction, we must create space to process our thoughts and feelings. When we are happy, proud, or excited for a new experiences in our life, we too can sit down, pen to paper, and write. When we have ideas and creative projects, or song lyrics, journaling can be an outlet for harvesting them; allowing them to come to fruition. Many can be overwhelmed by a blank page. There are tips and techniques you can use to open up on paper.
Join me for a wonderful journaling workshop on December 21st from 5:30 p.m.-7:30 p.m. at the Chrysalis Center located at 3321 49th Street North, Saint Petersburg, FL 33710.
** Intentionally scheduled on the day of Winter Solstice: the shortest day, and the longest night of the year; a perfect time for reflection.
***Cost: Accepting love donations only. (You know, take what you need & leave what you can)
****Please call to reserve your spot: 850-597-1126 ****
What to bring:
- Journal (optional-if you’d like, for notes. The journal for this class will be provided to build a foundation of unison within the group).
- A blanket or pillow to sit on for extra cushion. (don’t let your bum get numb- although you’ll be enjoying the experience you may not even notice!).
- The willingness to put down your self-criticism.
- The willingness to leave your perfectionism at home (don’t worry, we are up for the challenge if it slips in during the workshop).
- The courage to go within, and the desire to experience an authentic, self-reflection.
- The willingness to learn (from yourself and others).
**** Please arrive no more than 15 minutes early. We will begin promptly at 5:30 p.m., and open up the sacred space. ****